PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. respects the privacy and protects the personal data of its users, employees, business partners and other persons with whom it has established business cooperation, and whose personal data it collects and processes in its daily business.
To ensure fair and transparent processing, PIK VRBOVEC PLUS LTD wishes to provide clear information on the processing and protection of personal data collected and processed, and to enable easy control and management of personal data and consents.
1. Personal data processing manager
The personal data processing manager is PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd., Zagrebačka 148, Vrbovec, PIN: 41976933718, phone: +385 1 2794 777, fax: +385 1 2794 704, pik-vrbovec.hr
2. Data on the personal data protection officer
e-mail: email@example.com, +385 1 2794 617; 0385 91 2794 262
3. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
PIK Vrbovec plus d.o.o. plus d.o.o. prikuplja i obrađuje osobne podatke ispitanika koji su nužni za:
I. compliance with the legal obligations of the processing manager arising from positive domestic and international legislation, especially regulations governing the rights and obligations of the employment relationship and in connection with employment, health protection, environmental protection, mandatory relations, etc.
II. execution of contracts in which the respondent is a party, which, in particular, but not exclusively, refers to employment contracts, and contracts with suppliers and customers, as well as other business partners
III. protection of the legitimate interests of the processing manager in the form of protection of persons and property, the realization of business plans and the interests of the processing manager, rationalization of business processes
IV. obtaining benefits for respondents from contractual partners based on the consent of the respondents
4. Video surveillance
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. uses video surveillance based on a legitimate interest in the protection of persons and property.
5. Principles of collecting and processing personal data
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. collects and processes personal data respecting the positive principles of personal data processing prescribed by the General Data Protection Regulation, the Act on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation, positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia and internal acts of the Company governing personal data protection.
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. is committed to collecting and processing only personal data that the company is obliged to collect in compliance with its legal obligations, which is necessary for concluding a contract to which the respondent is a party, or the respondent has consented to data processing for a specific purpose, or in which PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. is a legitimate interest in processing of personal data, taking into account that the rights and freedoms of the respondents are not endangered, and that the processing of data is fair and transparent.
When collecting and processing personal data, all participants are obliged to ensure that only personal data is collected and processed that is appropriate and relevant for the purpose for which it has been collected and is limited only to what is necessary to achieve the purpose for which that data has been collected and processed.
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. will take all reasonable measures to ensure that personal data collected and processed is accurate and up to date to the extent that PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. has or may have information on data changes.
6. Delivery of data to third parties
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. may provide personal data to third parties if there is a legal obligation to provide such data under national or international regulations, or to protect the rights and interests of the processing manager, to the extent prescribed or necessary to achieve the purpose for which personal data are provided. Such recipients are, for example, public or judicial authorities.
We may share your personal information with providers of certain services under special agreements and may also function as processors.
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. is part of the Fortenova Group Inc. For business purposes there may be a need to transfer personal data within the group.
7. Protection of personal data
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. has implemented organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data processing, including protection against unauthorized access and processing of personal data, or its loss, destruction or damage.
All employees with access to personal data are obligated to safeguard that data under a confidentiality agreement that binds them indefinitely.
8. How do we collect personal data?
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. collects personal data:
directly from the respondent as part of a contractual or other business relationship in which the respondent is the other party, regardless of the relationship in question (employment, contracts with business partners, applications for vacancies, etc.)
from third parties on the basis of legal obligations and powers
from publicly available sources (e.g. HZMO – the Croatian Pension Insurance Institute, HZZO – the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance, HZJZ – the Croatian Institute for Public Health, etc.).
9. Period of retention of personal data
The period of retention of personal data is determined by mandatory regulations, internal acts or the purpose for which personal data has been collected and processed.
In accordance with positive regulations, PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. is obliged to keep certain types of personal data as documentation of permanent value.
In all other cases, when positive regulations or internal acts provide for a shorter period of retention of personal data, that data shall be retained only to the extent prescribed, unless there is an obligation to keep the data longer in case of exclusion due to judicial or other proceedings. In this case, the data is stored until the end of the process.
If the period of retention is not determined by compulsory regulations or internal acts, PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. seeks to ensure that the data is kept in a form that allows the identification of respondents only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data has been processed, and that it is subsequently deleted or destroyed in an appropriate manner.
10. What are your rights and who can you contact with inquiries about personal data protection?
For all questions and information regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. and/or the personal data protection officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
– Right of access to personal data – You have the right to access your personal data that we process, and you can request detailed information especially about the purpose of its processing, the type/categories of personal data processed, including access to personal data, recipients or categories of the recipient, and the intended period in which personal data will be stored. Access to personal data may be restricted only in cases provided for under European Union law or national law.
– Right to correction of personal data – You have the right to request corrections or additions to your personal data if that data is not accurate, complete or up to date.
– Right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of personal data if any of the conditions of Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
– The right to limit the processing of personal data
– The right to object to the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the General Regulations on Personal Data Protection.
– The right to file a complaint to the supervisory body – A respondent has the right to file a complaint on the processing of personal data to the Agency for Personal Data Protection, Selska cesta 136, 10 000 Zagreb.
PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. will inform you without undue delay (and at the latest within one month of receiving a request) of the actions taken. This period may be extended by an additional month, if necessary, considering the complexity and number of requests, about which PIK Vrbovec plus Ltd. will inform you.